Squash Court Booking Rules and Instructions
- Members may book squash courts up to 14 days prior.
- When booking 14 days prior, the squash courts can only be booked from 7am onwards.
- Members must use this booking system to reserve a court and pay the appropriate court booking fee.
- Members with Off-Peak membership subscriptions may only use the courts at off-peak times.
- Maximum 4 Mon-Fri peak-time bookings per member per calendar week.
Peak / Off-Peak Times
- Peak times are:
- Monday - Friday start times from 4.45pm to 8.45pm
- Saturday - Sunday start times from 12.15pm to 7.15pm
- All other times are off-peak
- £1 booking fee for all peak-time courts
- All other (off-peak) courts are free to book
Member Accounts & Top-up Vouchers
- Each member has an account within this booking system.
- Members must have credit in order to book courts.
- The booking fee will be deducted from the member's account when booking a court.
- Members can top-up their accounts online when logged into the booking system website, as follows:
- Online Top-Up: click the link to "Buy Credit Online" and follow the instructions. Your payment will be processed by PayPal -- you do not need a PayPal account to complete the transaction, you can use most any credit or debit card. Your booking system account will be automatically credited as soon as you complete the transaction.
- Top-Up Voucher: purchase a £5 top-up voucher from the club bar, and use either the "kiosk" booking system onsite at the club to credit the voucher to your account (you will need to know your PIN number in order to use the booking system kiosk), or login to the website and click "top-up with voucher" on the left side of the screen, and follow the instructions.
Late-Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to use a court, members should cancel the booking as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- The £1 booking fee is non-refundable, however, it will be automatically refunded as soon as the cancelled court is rebooked by another member.